the blog that is full of shit....seriously!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Judgement


So,it it the day of judgment, when Jesus Christ Superstar is supposed to say who goes to heaven and who burns in hell forever and ever!!So Jesus says:
"I am going to divide you in 2 groups, males on the left females on the right"Everybody acts accordingly and then he says :
"I'm gonna start with the men, get in 2 lines please, one line men who run their own house and the second line men whose wifes run their house" everybody acts according to the instructions and so there is 1 person on the first line and everybody else on the second line......Jesus Christ Superstar stands in astonishment, he couldnt believe what he was seeing....After 5 min he says: " I built the woman out of the man so she can obey him" so he turns around to the guy who was standing alone and asks "tell me, what did these man do wrong?" so the guy says "Oh, Christ, dont involve me in this one, my wife told me to stand here"

COMMENTS???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did god say when he got to the women???

Dimmi said...

He didnt say anything, he started dancing.....

Anonymous said...

kalo kalo...