the blog that is full of shit....seriously!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween and the dark ages...



It is halloween as you all may allready know...What you dont know is that in my wonderful country we dont celebrate halloween until february, which is a bammer 'cause i like dressing up and with halloween then, february has way too many silly celebrations, like valentines day....What is the reason we celebrate it then??I have no clue... we are a strange country come to think of it... We drink ouzo and smoke way too much.We are also lazy and fat.Burreaucracy though is still worse in the Netherlands.

Anyway, I was looking through my facebook friends (no surprise there, facebook is fun and connects people in wierd ways and you can be a vampire and attack other vampires) and i saw various pictures of my friends halloween costumes.... What caught my attention was the costumee of my friend Olga from Russia- I met Olga in Holland a few months ago. I liked her costume basically because it looked sooo real. I dont know what she is supposed to be, i guess she went for the old time classic costume, to dress as a person from past eras. I think she looks really great in that constume because she looks real and classy for haloween though slightly overdone.... Got a bit carried away with it, didnt she?A bit too much...there is like a dress, the sparkle and the head... I think she needed bigger hair...(see photo 2) PLUS, in Russia they drink vodka, and vodka doesnt stain. Dont you think?

Though, this brings me to my next point.She reminds me of Marie Antoinette and i'm not talking about the person(the hair is not big enough and the costume is not as baroque, the fluffy part west done was surprisingly bigger back then), but about the film with Kirsten Dunst. I think the film was average...Music and directing was good, constumes also but i feel that it was doomed to be a failure. As you all know Marie Antoinette was killed by the french people.... who wouldnt like to see Marie Antoinette ( aka Kirsten Dunst) getting killed by cutting of her head on the big screen?I think they would sell more tickets that way.... Take for example Interview with a Vampire, in the movie she died 2 times!!!Now this is a movie i call a success.... Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt in their darkest selves and Kirsten Dunst dying.Memorable...

Which brings me to my next point, which i will publish on my next post. Are you curious to see whats it gonna be??Bookmark my blog! hahaha

Any questions?? ..... no??no questions?!Good...
Later then! x

No comments: