the blog that is full of shit....seriously!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Harry M. : the inside



Hellooooo,

So i decided to dedicate my next post to Harry M. because he is the only one who actually bothers to read my blog. Thank you for that.
Harry and I met at the Erasmus Student Network and we got along straight away due to our love for the shinking country named Holland,otherwise known as the Netherlands or the country with the legal drugs.Harry and i both studies there last year. Also, i thought i would find the most funny pic of him and a search on facebook took me ages because he has WAAAAYYYYY too many pictures,but the one i found aint that funny,damn it. Harry loves the world, moovies, music and ice-cream ( i think) also food and weed when he is in the Netherlands.He is not used to drink much, so if you ever attempt drinking with him keep in mind he drinks a little so he's very economic in that way :P He is also very funny when he's drunk, dont EVER NEVER give him Jagermeister(see pic in post about drinking), it's dangerous and you will live to see the results and the guilt OH the guilt.
Harry is a great person also, very interesting and quite funny. His knowledge on different matters surprise me sometimes, though the knowledge of useless info is my advantage. He also loves Asian people and asia in general. Harry also loves berlin and London, he also loves Paris, but i dont so it doesnt count. He loves clothes and modern food, you know the food where you mix everything in...yeah, that kind.Harry also surprised me on my nameday celebration with Absent which i Loved.You should try it. Melt sugar in it also.And given that Harry attracts more readers to this blog i will do my best to answer any topics or questions he has.Harry is also involved in many things at the Uni : ESN, AIESEC and the film club. I think i should give him an honorary part of my blog to post his film reviews. Though our opinions often contradict as far as movies are concerned so i'm a bit sceptical about it.Harry is also Single if you are interested and is soon to get a piercing.So am i by the way, but thats irrelevant.
So thats all for now.I hope Harry didnt get mad at me.Also, i will write about other people also, so be kind with me!:P xxx

2 comments:

harry M said...

sorry guys but i ll wite this in greek as i can better express my feelings in my mother-tongue..
dimi sefharistw afadasta
an k se kserw molis 3 mines ehoume perasei simadiko -apo apopsi poiotitas- hrono mazi wste na borw na pw ot me katalavaineis oso kaneis allos edw since am back apo ams..nomizw vrika ena pisto suntaksidiwti sto treno pou vriskomai twra edw sta patria..loipon pinw se osa ehoun sumvei tous treis teleftaious mines k se ola osa tha mas sumvoun sto mellon-efharista i dusaresta dn boreis na ta provlepseis! cheers!

Dimmi said...

Oh Oh Oh!!!You make me feel emotional and Damn it i'm not emo!!!:P

D.